1. Responsible for market layout, channel development and business development of pharmaceutical enterprises;
2. Establish cooperation and maintain relationship with key customers of pharmaceutical enterprises;
3. Master market dynamics and cutting-edge technological progress, and guide the direction of omics new drug application products.
1. Master degree or above, major in pharmacy, with solid technical background;
2. At least three years of sales experience in drug cro company;
3. Have strong sense of responsibility, communication skills and academic ability, and be able to work under great pressure;
4. Good English, able to read English literature fluently and understand foreign cutting-edge progress.