1. Responsible for the development and validation of LC-MS/MS biological quantitative analysis methods;
2. Write experimental plans and related experimental work according to project requirements;
3. Data processing and report writing.
1. Major in pharmacy, biology or related, bachelor degree or above, master degree preferred;
2. Experience in HPLC/LC-MS/MS bioquantitative analysis method development and operation is preferred;
3.careful, self-motivated, willing to engage in laboratory work, interested in RESEARCH and development.