1. Establish standardization of proteomics/metabolomics mass spectrometry related technical processes and develop new methods to solve related technical problems;
2. Responsible for omics research projects, including literature research, experimental design, experimental operation, data analysis, report/article/fund writing and other complete processes;
3. Responsible for omics technical support and communication, communicated and coordinated with various departments, customers and partners of the company to promote projects, deal with after-sales problems, and provide technical advice;
4. Collect and analyze the latest development, market demand and competition information of omics technology.
1. Master degree or above, major in analytical chemistry or biochemistry,
2. Strong sense of responsibility, strong communication skills, strong academic ability, can work under great pressure;
3. Good command of English, can read and interpret English literature fluently;
4. Good writing ability, published SCI articles is preferred.