1. Draft, review and manage contracts and agreements between the company and suppliers, distributors, end users and other business partners;
2. Participate in the construction and maintenance of legal compliance and internal control system, including anti-monopoly law, anti-bribery law, etc.;
3. Drafting, reviewing and managing financing documents such as equity, creditor's rights, credit and lease;
4. Assist r&d, registration, production and operation, marketing and sales, finance, personnel and other departments to meet relevant legal compliance requirements.
1. Major in law, bachelor degree or above, master degree is preferred.