1. Build the big data analysis process of proteomics and metabolomics based on mass spectrometry, evaluate various relevant feasible algorithms and apply them to omics data analysis;
2. Participated in clinical trial plan and cohort data analysis, and applied various statistical and machine learning analysis methods;
3. Tracking frontier literature and related algorithms, optimizing existing algorithms or analysis processes.
1. Master degree or above in computer science, Statistics, Mathematics, bioinformatics or related fields;
2. Familiar with at least two programming languages, including R, Python, C, etc.
3. Strong algorithm ability, solid foundation of applied mathematics, mathematical statistics and probability theory;
4. Familiar with multi-group data and its characteristics, with multi-group student letter analysis experience is preferred, outstanding graduates are welcome to post;
5. Excellent experience in developing bioinformatics algorithms or proteomics or metabolomics algorithms is preferred;
6. Cheerful, easy-going, strong sense of responsibility and team spirit.