1. Be responsible for market research and analysis, including information collection and analysis of industry and main competitors, and determine the market positioning of products;
2. Collect and sort out customer needs, cooperate with R & D department and integrate relevant conclusions into product design and planning;
3. Coordinate the cross functional team to plan and implement product development, including the process of transferring product design to production;
4. Cooperate with QA department to ensure that products comply with relevant regulations of regulatory authorities and assist QA in obtaining approval from regulatory authorities;
5. Serve as a bridge between R & D and clinical application, develop application scenarios, and deploy products and related workflow to clinical laboratories;
6. Cooperate with the sales team to formulate product marketing planning, communication principles, scripts and action plans;
7. Cooperate with the technical support team to carry out product knowledge training and after-sales service for sales personnel and dealers;
8. Be responsible for developing and maintaining product related documents, including product definition, technical standards, quality standards, etc.
1. Bachelor degree or above in biology and medicine (clinical medicine or clinical diagnosis is preferred, master is preferred);
2. More than 2 years of product management experience in related industries;
3. Be familiar with the sales operation mode and channels of diagnostic and testing products, have a sensitive sense of the market and strong consultation and collection ability, and have experience in marketing and promotion of relevant products;
4. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, organization and coordination skills and team spirit; Strong expression ability and certain copywriting organization ability.