1. Be able to operate various experimental procedures according to relevant SOP documents of the laboratory.
2. Responsible for receiving and analyzing clinical samples.
3. Responsible for the daily inspection work of the laboratory, and responsible for the quality of the work.
4. Make original observation records and data for inspection.
5. Responsible for equipment maintenance and cleaning.
6. Responsible for the preparation and revision of relevant inspection methods and relevant technical documents.
1. Major in medical laboratory, college degree or above.
2. Familiar with basic medical examination procedures.
3. Active learner, responsible and careful.