1. Responsible for project transfer and project performance verification of agilent and Waters and other hydraulic test platforms;
2. Responsible for the on-site installation, debugging, maintenance and daily maintenance of customers' instruments and equipment, and provide technical support and guidance for users;
3. Accepted chromatographic and mass spectrometer failures, analyzed the causes of failures, developed maintenance plans, and solved all kinds of instrument failures.
1. Experience in operation and maintenance of analytical instruments (liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry) is preferred; interdisciplinary background in chemistry, biology, medicine, electronics is preferred;
2. Familiar with Thermo fisher ,ABSciex, Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu GC-MS is preferred;
3. Independent working ability, good at communication, able to travel.
4. Ability to perform performance verification independently according to SOP.