1. Responsible for regional sales team to achieve regional sales targets.
2. Develop and implement sales and business development plans for the responsible region based on the information obtained.
3. Established a good cooperative relationship with customers and completed the company's sales tasks.
4. Responsible for organizing various marketing activities in the region and establishing a good brand image.
1. College degree or above, more than 5 years of management experience in medical marketing and other related industries, medicine, biology, pharmacy and other majors are preferred.
2. Have sales experience in IVD large instruments / reagents and kits, and have participated in bidding projects.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Team spirit, initiative, excellent organization and coordination ability.
4. Strong analytical ability and effective problem solving ability. Familiar with office software.