1. According to the requirements of each product line of the company, actively explore the market of the province, and be responsible for market promotion and quantity increase;
2. Be good at understanding and exploring customer needs, and skillfully promote the advantages and characteristics of the company's mass spectrometry products;
3. Provide professional consultation to customers and collect information about potential customers;
4. Be responsible for collecting the information of competitive products in the mass spectrometry field (including detection service, IVD industry, liquid phase mass spectrometer) and other markets in the province, and sorting out the data report;
5. Assist the sales manager to complete the implementation of section meetings, hospital meetings, large-scale academic conferences, etc;
6. Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, bioengineering, medical inspection and pharmacy, have a certain understanding of the medical market, and have certain basic working experience in the field of testing service / IVD / medical devices;
2. Have affinity, patience, strong logic, strong expression and communication skills, and be proficient in office software (word, Excel, PPT);
3. Have certain market analysis and judgment ability and good customer service awareness;
4. Responsible, hardworking and able to travel within the province;
5. Experience in medical system industry (pharmaceutical and mechanical direction) is preferred.