1. Connect with key customers of the company, plan and arrange the implementation of proteomics and metabolomics projects;
2. Development of new products related to omics;
3. Promote the strength of the company's proteomics, metabolomics and clinical testing before sales.
1. Master degree in proteomics or metabolomics related field, PhD preferred;
2. Good English literature reading and writing skills;
3, familiar with gC-MS, Orbitrap mass spectrometry is preferred;
4. Good communication skills, sense of responsibility and team work spirit.