1. Responsible for establishing bioinformation analysis process based on mass spectrometry analysis, including functional analysis, statistical analysis, machine learning, etc
2. Responsible for algorithm development, software development, website development, maintenance and upgrade of standard bioinformation analysis based on the above technologies;
3. Responsible for machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data modeling, etc.; responsible for data management, storage, interpretation and algorithm development based on big data; regularly maintain and back up the database.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer or biological information;
2. Proficient in functional analysis, statistical analysis, machine learning, etc.;
3. Experience in proteomics and metabolomics information analysis is preferred;
4. Master R, Python, Perl and other common programming languages, with programming ability;
5. Serious, responsible, patient, with strong comprehension ability.